Thursday, February 28, 2019
The Top Five Reasons to Live in The Paseos Village
The Paseos is one of more than two dozen villages in the award-winning master-planned community of Summerlin® that is today home to more than 100,000 residents. Check out why it’s a popular place to put down roots.
- The Paseos Park spans more than 12 acres and serves as the village’s central gathering place. A splash pad is the place to be for kids in the summer. The park’s trails connect to the greater Summerlin Trail System and beckon walkers, strollers, joggers and runners. Large open play areas are perfect for birthday parties and picnics.
- Views, views, views. The Paseos village sits on elevated topography that affords many homeowners expansive valley views to the east. And to the west? Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area – the most stunning natural treasure in all of Southern Nevada.
- Stunning neighborhood entryways. The Paseos was designed with a feature that is unique to all Summerlin villages. These stunning shared entryways make a grand statement every time you come home.
- Fox Hill Park is a park like none other in Summerlin or Las Vegas, for that matter. It features a robust line-up of fun and interactive equipment including no fewer than 20 play structures: a 32-foot climbing tower, a “live wire” zip line, a giant climbing structure known as The Orange Beast, a frisbee golf course, a variety of colorful balls in all sizes perfect for climbing, grass mounds for free play, custom swings, a custom climbing fort and a spinning machine, to name just a few. No wonder it’s everyone’s favorite park.
- Proximity….to everywhere. The Paseos sits just a short distance west of the 215 Beltway, one of the primary roadways into Summerlin that connects the community with the rest of the valley. And, The Paseos is just a mile or so away from Downtown Summerlin, the community’s vibrant urban core with 125 restaurants and stores, City National Arena – practice facility of the Vegas Golden Knights, and opening in April – Las Vegas Ballpark, a Triple-A baseball stadium and home of the Las Vegas Aviators.
For more information, visit Summerlin.com.