Knoll Mesa Ridge Sky View Collection by Toll Brothers
- $1,312,995 Priced From
- 5 Bed
- 5.5 Bath
- 4,598 SF
- Home Type Single Family
- Stories 2
- Garage Spaces 2
- Builder Toll Brothers
- Neighborhood Mesa Ridge Sky View Collection by Toll Brothers
- Village The Mesa
Interior DetailsBedrooms & Bathrooms
- Bedrooms: 5-6
- Bathrooms: 5.5-6
Mesa Ridge is nestled against the Spring Mountain ridgeline providing a pristine unobstructed backdrop and radiant views. With 322 unique modern one- and two-story homes, 14 home designs, and numerous amenities, this sleek exclusive community offers more than a luxurious sanctuary, it offers an authentic life and community.
- Four exceptional collections offering 14 home designs ranging from 3,000 to 5,000 sq. ft. with spacious home sites
- Top rated Summerlin® private and public schools and conveniently located near the 215 beltway and shopping, dining and entertainment
- Open floor plans with unique home designs and architecture with two collections featuring single-story homes
- Amenities including a resort-style pool, fire pits, outdoor kitchen, social lounge, fitness center and more
Staff-gated village in Summerlin® master plan
SKY VIEW COLLECTION
Sky View is an enviable collection of luxury two-story, single family homes featuring four state-of-the-art home designs ranging up to 5,008 square feet, boasting open concept floor plans with 5 – 6 bedrooms, 5.5 – 6.5 bathrooms and is highlighted with unique appointments and modern architecture. Adjacent to the 19-acre Mesa Park and offering the largest home designs within the Mesa Ridge Village, Sky View offers integrated luxurious indoor/outdoor living spaces, perfect for enjoying the mountain and city light views.
- Staff gated community of luxury single-family homes
- Top rated Summerlin® private and public schools
- Amenities including a resort-style pool, fire pits, outdoor kitchen, social lounge, fitness center, bocce ball and more
- Nestled near the 19-acre Mesa Park that features large open play areas, two lighted tennis courts, little league baseball fields, basketball court, tot lot and covered picnic ramadas
- Conveniently located near the 215 beltway and shopping, dining and entertainment
Expansive family luxury. The Knoll’s impressive courtyard and covered entry flow into the spacious foyer and two-story great room and dining room, with views of the desirable covered patio beyond. The well-equipped kitchen overlooks a bright breakfast area and is complete with a large center island with breakfast bar, ample counter and cabinet space, prep area, and huge walk-in pantry. The majestic master bedroom suite is enhanced by a relaxing sitting area with private covered deck, huge walk-in closet, and deluxe master bath with dual vanities, large soaking tub, luxe shower with drying areas, dual private water closets, and private covered balcony. Central to a generous bonus room, secondary bedrooms feature sizable closets and private full baths. Additional highlights include a first floor bedroom with covered patio access; versatile den off the foyer; convenient powder room and mud room with walk-in closet; and centrally located laundry.
- Club House
Nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Spring Mountains and adjacent to Red Rock National Conservation Area, Summerlin sprawls the western edge of the Valley overlooking the most dynamic city on Earth: Las Vegas, Nevada. More than 150 miles of trails are carved into the desert oasis, meandering through hundreds of parks and the most diverse and stunning selection of homes in the city – all with easy access to the 215 Beltway.
Summerlin is 22,500 acres of master-planned perfection, just waiting for life’s most beautiful moments.