Last Revised: March 15, 2021
We use your Personal Information only for answering press and potential member inquiries. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Collect
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, demographic information, and any personal information that you provide in response to surveys we provide (collectively, “Personal Information”). We may also receive information about you from our parent company, affiliates, service providers, business partners, and other third parties.
- Information about the devices you use to access the Website (such as the IP address and the type of device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Website (including whether you are a repeat or first-time visitor); and
- Information on actions taken when using the Website (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect to:
- Complete transactions you have requested using the Website;
- Send you information or materials you request;
- Maintain a record of your transactions using the Website;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer or member support;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, promotions, and loyalty program;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Website and transactions conducted using the Website;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we will provide specific notice at the time of collection.
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information about you:
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Howard Hughes Corporation, users of the Website, or others; and
- With your consent.
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Website.
If you have received a promotional email from us, you can also opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email. You may also update your communication preferences by logging into your account and visiting your account profile page.
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on the Website by Google Analytics by installing Google’s browser extension, here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are based in the State of Texas in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Website, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
Downtown Summerlin Management
Attention: Marketing Director
2025 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite 205
Las Vegas, Nevada 89135
The Howard Hughes Corporation
Attention: Marketing Director
10845 Griffith Peak Drive, Suite 160
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Summerlin Social Media Policy
Last Revised: July 8, 2019
Summerlin welcomes honest and open conversation on Summerlin and Downtown Summerlin social media pages (the “Summerlin Pages”); however, we reserve the right to remove comments or discussion posts at our discretion.
We encourage comments that:
- Are on topic, brief, and have a constructive tone;
- Are open to being discussed or even contradicted by other commenters; or
- Might disagree with the content in the post or update.
We discourage comments that:
- Are repeatedly off topic;
- Are excessively long or negative in tone;
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack, or offend others, including personal conversations better suited for private messaging; or
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain.
We reserve the right to remove comments that:
- Are racist, sexist, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable;
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend;
- Could break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity (this includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court);
- Are seen to impersonate someone else;
- Are factually inaccurate or libelous and thus could mislead or misinform readers/followers;
- Share personal information including phone numbers, social security numbers, or addresses;
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others;
- Are considered to be ‘spam’ (posts containing the same message posted multiple times or multiple, excessive comments that are not relevant or related to existing content), marketing, or advertisement;
- Contain personal or offensive comments about individual social media users or people who work for Summerlin, which may be considered harassment.
By commenting on the Summerlin Pages, you are indicating that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the guidelines laid out above. People who are continually abusive and offensive to others on the Summerlin Pages risk being permanently removed as commenters.
Comments posted on the Summerlin Pages do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Summerlin and Downtown Summerlin, and shared information does not constitute an endorsement of any kind. All content and posts are bound by the terms and conditions of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp, Trip Advisor, or such other social media platforms, as applicable.
Summerlin App Promotions
Lucky Scratch Card:
– Promotion Dates: Monday, March 15, 2021 1:00 p.m. to Wednesday, March 31, 2021 9:00 p.m.
– Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
– While Supplies Last.
– (1) One scratcher per person per Experience Pass
– No Purchase Necessary.
– No Cash Value and No Substitutions.
– Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and void where prohibited
Summerlin Yoga Mat (Value: $100) – Qty 70
Summerlin Travel Speaker (Value: $50) – Qty 100
Tenant Gift Card $25 Value – Qty 80
Portable Charger (Value: $25) – Qty 50
Summerlin Nike Dri Fit Hat (Value: $40) – Qty 50
Summerlin Shaker Bottle (Value: $15) – Qty 100
Breath Mint Tin (Value: $3) – Qty 100
Summerlin Key Chain (Value: $5) – Qty 100
Tenant Gift Card $5 Value – Qty 100
Summerlin Silicone Phone Card Holder (Value: $5) – Qty 50
Summerlin Frisbee (Value $3) – Qty 50
Howard Hughes Survey SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This sweepstakes to enter to win one of four $250 Downtown Summerlin Gift Certificates (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by The Howard Hughes Corporation (“Sponsor”) located at 10845
Griffith Peak Drive, Suite 160, Las Vegas NV 89135 and Basc Partners (“Consultant”) located at 72 West Tioga Street, Tunkhannock, PA 18657.
PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AS AN ENTRANT INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES. BY ENTERING INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes entry period begins on March 24, 2021 at 9am PST and shall end on April 9, 2021 at 2PM PST (“Entry Period”). The official clock for the Entry Period shall be a designated computer by the Sponsor or Consultant.
- Eligibility. To be eligible for this Sweepstakes, you must (i) be a legal U.S. resident at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, (ii) have received from Sponsor an email invitation to submit a [Howard Hughes Survey], and (iii) be among the first 10,000 individuals to complete and submit the [Howard Hughes Survey] during the Entry Period. You may only enter this Sweepstakes on your behalf in an individual capacity. You may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by the Sponsor. Employees of the Sponsor or the Consultant and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and that the decisions of Sponsor or the Consultant on behalf of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter into the Sweepstakes. During the Entry Period, individuals meeting the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 2 will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes upon submission of a completed [Howard Hughes Survey] (an “Entry”).
- Entry Limit. You may submit only one (1) Entry during the Entry Period. If you attempt to use multiple identities or submit multiple Entries, you may be disqualified in the Sponsor and/or Consultant’s sole discretion. If multiple Entries are submitted by different individuals on your behalf, only the first Entry submitted under your name shall be considered. All subsequent Entries for the same individual will be disqualified.
- Ownership of Entry. Each Entry will become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor, and Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. You hereby acknowledge that you do not reserve any rights in or to your Entry. Sponsor and/or Consultant is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted, or garbled Entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Only fully completed Entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor and/or Consultant.
- Entry Guidelines and Restrictions. Your Entry must comply with the following guidelines and restrictions:
- Entry must be submitted during the Entry Period;
- Entry must be in English, except for commonly understood foreign words;
- Entry must follow the instructions and comply with these Official Rules;
- Entry must be original and created solely by you, and may not be plagiarized;
- Entry must be truthful and accurate;
- Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes upon any rights of any other party, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Entry must not in any way disparage Sponsor or any other person, entity, company, Sweepstakes applicant, or party;
- Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous;
- Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual, or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Entry must not promote illegal drugs or firearms, or the use of any of the foregoing, or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, and must not promote any particular political agenda or message; and
- Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or the State of Nevada.
NOTE: By submitting an Entry, you agree that your Entry conforms to the Entry Requirements set forth above and that Sponsor or Consultant may, in its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if Sponsor or Consultant determines that your Entry fails to conform to the such requirements or any other provision of these Official Rules.
- Sponsors Rights. Sponsor and/or Consultant reserve the right, but do not have an obligation to monitor and/or review all Entries. Sponsor and/or Consultant is not responsible for any information in the Entries; however, Sponsor and/or Consultant reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request to edit, refuse to allow Entry, remove Entries, or deny a Prize (defined below) in whole or in part that Sponsor and/or Consultant finds in its sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor and/or Consultant’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Selection of Winner and Notification. Subject to further verification and compliance with these Official Rules, a Prize (defined below) will be awarded to four (4) individuals (each a “Winner”) randomly selected by Consultant through a random number generator after the close of the Entry Period. through will randomly select four (4). YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT AT THE TIME OF SELECTION TO WIN. If your Entry is selected, you will receive an email from the Sponsor or Consultant on or about April 7, 2021 at the email address provided in your [Howard Hughes Survey] (the “Notification Email”). To claim your Prize you must respond to the Notification Email and verify your email address and provide your (1) name; (2) mailing address; and (3) verification that you are 18 years or older. If you do not respond to the Notification Email within 48 hours , if any Notification Email is determined as undeliverable, if you fail to claim your Prize, or in the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, then the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the next Entry randomly selected. No other party will be allowed to claim a Prize on a Winner’s behalf. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon how many persons participate in the Sweepstakes and are not reasonably calculable, but such odds will not exceed 1 in 2,500.
- Prize Value and Conditions. Each verified Winner will receive one (1) $250 USD Downtown Summerlin Gift Card (the “Prize”). The right to receive the Prize is non-assignable, non-transferable, and no prize substitution, exchange, or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole and absolute discretion. Neither Sponsor nor Consultant shall be responsible for any inability of a Winner to accept or use any portion of the Prize for any reason. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. If you reject or forfeit the Prize, no compensation will be given. Neither the Sponsor nor the Consultant is responsible for any delays in providing the Prize for any reason.
- Tax Obligations. International, federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be issued the appropriate IRS tax forms for reflecting the actual retail value amount of the Prize as required by law.
- Communication Consent: By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to receiving communications from Sponsor and/or Consultant during the Entry Period and beyond which shall include emails, text messages, calls, marketing, advertisement, updates to any Services, and any other relevant information. The Sponsor and Consultant are not responsible for any communications from any third-parties.
- Limitation of Liability. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that Sponsor, Consultant, Downtown Summerlin and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable email notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, Internet service provider or website accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or inaccurate capture of Sweepstakes-related information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any Sweepstakes-related website(s). Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to you or any other person or entity, related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize. Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for Entries entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device; for any Entries in excess of the stated limit; or for Entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such Entries will, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
- Hold Harmless. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Consultant, and Downtown Summerlin from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with preparation or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of Prize (if any) or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Any Entry that does not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contains prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by Sponsor and/or Consultant, in its sole and absolute discretion, will be disqualified, and if posted on websites and/or platforms related to this Sweepstakes, will be removed therefrom.
- Termination or Modification. If for any reason, Sponsor believes the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of the winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. Notice of such cancelation, termination, or modification of the Sweepstakes shall be posted on any Sweepstakes-related website and/or delivered to you via phone or email from the information provided in your Entry. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Entrant Acknowledgements; General Waivers. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree: (i) have read and accepted these Official Rules and agree to comply with all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and/or Consultant, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) forever and irrevocably, to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liabilities, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, as well as your Entry and/or your participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials; (d) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence, or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (e) change in the Prize (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt, or transmission of an Entry; (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any social media platform or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by you; and (j) interruption or inability to access any other Sweepstakes-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) all issues and questions concerning these Official Rules shall be governed exclusively by Nevada law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction, and (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstake or any prize awarded shall be (A) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and, (B) filed only in the state or federal courts situated in Clark County, Nevada, and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such disputes, claims or causes of action; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and, (iv) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, NOR SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE SUBJECT TO ANY ACTION SEEKING TO RESCIND THE RIGHTS GRANTED HEREIN OR SEEKING INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING PRIZE COMPONENTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Publicity Rights. Except where prohibited by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, you agree to allow Sponsor, Released Parties and/or their designees the perpetual right to use your name, biographical information, videos, photos, likeness, voice, and statements, as well as the name, location, and general information in your Entry for purposes relating to the Sweepstakes and other lawful trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation. Sponsor may require each Winner to execute a written consent containing this right of publicity.
- Miscellaneous. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected at Sponsor and/or Consultant’s sole discretion that you have entered or attempted to enter more than once using multiple email addresses, multiple identities, or like methods, all such Entries will be declared null and void, and you may be ineligible to win the Prize. Also, if it is discovered that you attempt to receive additional Entries in excess of the stated limitation, you will, at Sponsor and/or Consultant’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be declared by the Sponsor and/or Consultant. Sponsor and/or Consultant reserve the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Sweepstakes. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules, and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Sponsor Contact Information. The Howard Hughes Corporation, 10845 Griffith Peak Drive, Suite 160, Las Vegas NV 89135.
- List of Winners. For the name of the winners, available after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, please mail a request for the list to:
The Howard Hughes Corporation [Howard Hughes Survey]
c/o Marketing Department
10845 Griffith Peak Drive, Suite 160
Las Vegas NV 89135.