Established Age Qualified Neighborhoods
Below is an overview of other established active adult neighborhoods and senior living assisted facilities. Each is independently owned and operated so we encourage you to contact each community directly or consider seeking assistance of a real estate agent for additional information.
Siena is a 667 acre age-privileged community located within the master-planned community of Summerlin in Las Vegas, Nevada. Secluded behind a six-foot high masonry perimeter wall and accessed-controlled entries are 2,001 homes surrounding an 18-hole championship golf course. Elegant gardens and several dramatic holes of golf provide the perfect backdrop for residents of this prestigious community.
Residents enjoy a wide array of amenities in Siena’s Village Center. The Village Center serves as the hub of the community and overlooks beautiful Lake Siena. The 39,000-square-foot Community Center is the gathering place for all social and club activities. Upon entry, visitors are amazed by the lush Tuscan themed architecture and decor of the Grand Rotunda. The gem of the facility is the 7,200 square-foot Sunrise Ballroom, which features a full theatre set-up that is perfect for any wedding or social event. Additionally, over 9,000-square-feet is dedicated to arts and crafts space, meeting rooms, a lending library, business center, computer lab, and billiard and card rooms.
The 15,900 square-foot Health & Fitness Center contains a full service Salon, cardiovascular and weight equipment, gentlemen’s and ladies’ locker rooms each with its own sauna and steam room, and a four-lane, 25 yard indoor heated lap swimming pool with adjacent spa. The Fitness Center also boasts a 115,000 gallon clover-shaped outdoor heated swimming pool, also with adjacent spa, tennis courts, pickleball court, horseshoe pits and bocce courts.
In total, the Village Center contains over 71,000 square feet of interior space, all of which is connected by a meandering pedestrian walk adjacent to the lake, streams and waterfalls that border the first golf hole.
Sun City Summerlin
Sun City Summerlin is located in an ideal location, mere minutes from the glamorous action of downtown Las Vegas and the fabled Strip, but it nestles against the Spring Mountain Range, at an altitude of over 3,000 feet. Among the 7,779 homes (which include single family, garden villas and patio homes) are extensive green belt areas, three 18-hole golf courses and extensive recreation facilities.
In addition to the 3 Billy Casper / Greg Nash golf courses and 3 restaurants, there are 4 social and recreation facilities: Mountain Shadows, Desert Vista, Sun Shadows and the Pinnacle. They incorporate outdoor and indoor pools with spas, 14 tennis courts, 2 paddle tennis courts, craft rooms, card rooms, social halls, a 312-seat theater, exercise rooms with the latest hydraulic exercise equipment, 8 bocce ball courts, 1 racquetball court, miniature golf course and a softball diamond. See On-Site Amenities for more details. More than 80 resident-organized social and recreational clubs cover a wide variety of interests.
The immediate area surrounding Sun City Summerlin has seen phenomenal growth, with convenient shopping, banks, two public libraries, major grocery chains, two new hospitals, neighborhood entertainment resorts, many restaurants and other golf courses. Public bus transportation goes through Sun City Summerlin and a reduced senior fare makes it convenient to reach any Las Vegas destination.
- 6.1-acre retirement center
- 125 studio, one- and two-bedroom independent living or assisted living apartments
- Residence features include kitchenettes, individually-controlled heating and air conditioning, 24-hour emergency call system and walk-in closets (some plans)
- Resident services include dining, cultural, social, educational and recreational activities; wellness program; housekeeping and laundry, transportation, and concierge
- Amenities include, 24-hour snack and beverage lounge, private dining rooms, computer center, fitness room, library, wellness center, billiard room, activities room, beauty salon and barber shop, guest suites, 24-hour security and covered parking
- Developed by American Retirement Villas and managed by Atria Senior Living Group
- Opened in 1999
- Located in The Pueblo village
Carefree Senior Living at the Willow
- 11-acre active adult apartment home community
- 300 apartment homes ranging in size from 714 to 1,253 square feet
- Amenities include a 7,000-square-foot clubhouse featuring offices, a library with computer and internet access, entertainment center, billiards room, fitness center, community kitchen, an open area for health and wellness programs, and an on-site beauty and barber salon. Outdoor amenities include a pool and spa area, outdoor barbeque facilities, putting green and bocce ball court
- Developed and managed by The Templeton Development Corporation
- Opened in 2007
- Located in The Willows village
Destinations at Pueblo
- 10.3-acre gated apartment home community
- 242 one- and two-bedroom independent living apartments
- Residence features include washer and dryer hookups in each unit, electric kitchens, individually-controlled heating and air conditioning and 24-hour emergency assistance
- Resident services include cultural, social, educational and recreational activities; transportation, banking, and concierge
- Amenities include a library and computer center, luxury clubhouse, fitness center, pool and spa, billiards room, barbeque area, laundry room and covered parking
- Developed by Templeton Development Corporation, managed by Compass Rock Real Estate
- Opened in 2000
- Located in The Pueblo village
The Heights of Summerlin
- A rehabilitation and healthcare center
- 90,362-square-foot rehabilitation center with 91 private rooms, 50 semi-private rooms
- 24-hour licensed nursing for long-term care
- Sub-acute unit with 26 private rooms for patients requiring short-term medial and/or rehabilitation services
- Amenities include onsite beauty salon, barber shop, library, courtyards, select menu dining, physical and occupational therapy gyms
- Located in The Arbors village
Las Ventanas of Summerlin
- Nevada’s only not-for-profit continuing care community, offering access to residential living, assisted living and skilled nursing, all under one roof and at a predictable cost through the unique Life Care program offered
- 198 one and two-bedroom independent living apartment homes, 60 assisted living suites, and 58 skilled nursing rooms in one facility on 17 acres
- Home features include a washer and dryer in each unit, individually-controlled heating and air conditioning, 24-hour emergency call system, walk-in closets, additional storage areas and internet access capabilities
- Amenities include the La Paloma restaurant with specialized entrees and a la carte selections, community events and activities, fitness center with a certified instructor, weekly housekeeping, free maintenance, free transportation and an on-site beauty and barber salon
- Developed and managed by ABHOW
Royal Springs Healthcare & Rehab
- 4.2-acre full-service skilled nursing home facility
- 15 private rooms, 36 split rooms, 174 semi-private rooms
- Residence features include 24-hour care from licensed professional nurses and certified caregivers
- Resident services include dining, cultural, social, educational and recreational activities, life care benefits, wellness program, housekeeping and laundry, transportation, concierge, and banking and business services
- Amenities include dining, private dining rooms, computer room, complete physical therapy department and fitness club, library, card room, activity area, beauty salon and barber shop, bank and postal center, 24-hour security and pet therapy
- Owned and operated by JPH Consulting, Inc.
- Opened in 1999
- Located in Sun City