With a spectacular golf course as its centerpiece and distinctive yet classical architecture that has stood the test of time, The Canyons remains one of the most beautiful villages in Summerlin®.
Today, Mira Villa, a luxury condominium neighborhood by Toll Brothers, has been reimagined, just in time for those seeking a maintenance-free and active lifestyle in stunning surroundings. Here are just a few reasons why should consider The Canyons as a place to put down roots.
- TPC Las Vegas is one of two Tournament Players Club golf courses in Nevada. This daily-fee public course plays like a private championship course and creates a rich ribbon of green space and stunning desert architecture throughout the village.
- Angel Park, a popular public course, though just outside of Summerlin, is adjacent The Canyons, offering yet another opportunity for a great game of golf right in the neighborhood.
- Located just off the Summerlin Parkway, The Canyons offers convenient access to 95 and the 215 Beltway, making it easy to get just about anywhere in the Las Vegas Valley.
- The Canyons is surrounded by abundant community and neighborhood amenities. This includes Summerlin’s signature parks, trails and sports venues like Las Vegas Ballpark® (home of the Las Vegas Aviators®) and City National Arena (home of the Vegas Golden Knights). Not to mention Downtown Summerlin®’s 125 retail stores, restaurants and entertainment venues.
- Speaking of amenities, nearby JW Marriott and Rampart Casino, offering nearly 10 restaurants and spa, is just the ticket, especially if out-of-town visitors are on the calendar!
With eight unique and expansive floorplans that range from 2,052 to more than 3,700 square feet, Mira Villa combines the best of two worlds. It offers spacious floorplans that live like single-family homes but with low maintenance and the upkeep of a condominium. And best of all, you don’t have to leave the neighborhood to enjoy amenities like a community pool, clubhouse with outdoor fireplace and BBQ, spa areas, fitness center and more.
So if a “lock and leave” lifestyle is in your plans, look no further than Mira Villa in The Canyons village.