A fan of a good margarita? You’re in luck. Downtown Summerlin® got the skinny on a few margaritas worth sipping!
True Food Kitchen’s Director of Beverage, Jon Augustin, filled us in on two signature margs – Citrus Skinny Margarita and Ginger Margarita – worth tasting!
“The Citrus Skinny Margarita is a restaurant staple. It’s a constant on our menu regardless of seasonal changes,” stated Augustin. “It’s a fresh take on a classic using ingredients from our scratch bar.”
Can’t wait for your next visit to True Food Kitchen to enjoy? Here’s the recipe.
Citrus Skinny Margarita
- 5 leaves Mint
- 4 wedges Orange
- 5 slices Cucumber
- 0.75 oz. Lime Juice
- 0.5 oz. Orange Juice
- 0.75 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1.5 oz. Silver Tequila
- In a shaker cup, combine mint, orange wedges, cucumber, lime juice, orange juice, and simple syrup.
- Add tequila and shake
- Pour over ice
- .75 oz Lime Juice
- .5 oz Ginger Honey
- .25 oz Sea Buckthorn
- .5 oz Barrows Intense Ginger
- 1.5 oz Dulce Vida Reposad
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add ice. Shake.
- Pour into a hurricane glass and add a splash of soda.
- Garnish with two lime peels.
Taste these and more at True Food Kitchen at Downtown Summerlin. They don’t disappoint.
Pancho’s Mexican Restaurant boasts a jalapeno and Naughty Maggie marg that are uber tasty.
Happy tequila tasting!