The holidays are here. And this means one thing…. time to get your shop on! Downtown Summerlin® is your one-stop for holiday shopping.
Below is a quick fool proof guide for how to navigate Black Friday shopping like a pro!
- First plan, make sure you shop with a partner. Someone who can save a spot in line and give you the thumbs up or down on holiday purchases.
- Arrive early to DTS and snap a pic of what lot you parked in to alleviate that panicked moment at the end of the day when you forgot where you parked!
- Or valet… DTS offers complimentary valet at several locations making it seamless from arrival to exit.
- Ready, set, go! Head to the 120+ different stores filled with early bird specials and deals worth snagging up.
- Carb up at Bagel Nook.
- Don’t miss lululemon’s annual Black Friday sale. It starts at 6am! Or be one of Oil & Vinegar’s first 20 shoppers who spends $50 or more for a top-secret drawing entry.
- Drop the kiddos off at Five Star Sitters for some play time or a little afternoon DIY fun at Corks ‘N Crafts.
- Pop by Makers & Finders pop up espresso bar across from the Santa Chalet for a mid-day caffeine boost.
- Stop by Nike Red Rock for the latest sneaker release. A pair for you and a pair for them.
- Grab a smoothie or power bowl from Nekter Juice Bar or True Food Kitchen to keep your energy level highs while on the go.
- Score holiday gift card offers from True Food Kitchen, Red Robin, Regal and more. A gift for them and a little something for you.
- End the day with bottomless rosé at La Neta Cocina y Lounge – you’ve earned it!