Welcome to the heart of holiday magic at Downtown Summerlin! As Thanksgiving approaches, we’re gearing up for a weekend of gratitude, unbeatable Black Friday deals, and the charm of Small Business Saturday. Join us as we kick off the festive season with a lineup of exciting events, creating a spirited atmosphere for friends and family alike. From the warmth of Thanksgiving to the thrill of Black Friday and the support for local businesses on Small Business Saturday, Downtown Summerlin is your go-to destination for a joyous holiday weekend filled with cheer and celebration.
While Downtown Summerlin is closed on Thanksgiving Day, select restaurant partners will be open on Thanksgiving, Nov. 23 including Dave & Busters, open from 4pm – 1am.
The property opens at 8 a.m. on Black Friday, however select retail boutiques and restaurants will be opening early. A sampling of these include:
- 5 a.m. – Old Navy
- 6 a.m. – lululemon, Bath & Body Works, Kendra Scott
- 7 a.m. – With Love & Co.
- 8 a.m. – GAP, H&M, Raider Image, Apple, Altar’d State, Anthropologie, American Eagle, Hollister, Free People, Francesca’s, Madewell
- 9 a.m. – Banana Republic, Nordstrom Rack
Black Friday Deals
- With Love & Co. – buy 2 get 1 FREE on all With Love & Co. Product; first 20 customers with a $50 purchase of more will get a free travel bag (valued at $70); 20% off all vendor products; all purchased of $150 or more receive a free travel bag; 50% off table will be restocked!
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa – BOGO sale on all gift cards; for current members: buy 2 get 1; for non-members: buy 1 get 1!
- Fabletics – doorbuster sale 11/24 – 11/27 – free legging or short with purchase
- Sleep Number – Black Friday doorbuster sale: up to 50% off limited edition smart bed
- Casper – Black Friday doorbuster sale: up to 30% off mattresses
- La Neta Cocina y Lounge – 50% off all margaritas with proof of DTS mall purchases that day
- Zabas – Buy a $25 gift card and get a $5 gift card; 15% off the surf & turf burrito every Monday through Dec. 31.
- Oil & Vinegar – culinary gifts are 10% off and advent calendars are 15% off
- Old Navy – 50% off everything in store
- GAP – 40% off all regular prices; 50% off PJs
- Bath & Body Works – buy 3 get 3 on the entire store
- H&M – 30% off everything
- Banana Republic – 40% off all purchases
- Raider Image – take 50% off your purchase
Small Business Saturday
Think big. Shop small. It’s time to support the little guys. The mom-and-pop businesses. The local favorites. Small Business Saturday is November 25. Get ready to shop until you drop at the nearly 30 locally owned and operated small businesses at Downtown Summerlin including:
- AV Luxury, Barbell Apparel, Beer Zombies, Benyeh, Bobby Wheat Gallery, Bonnano’s New York Pizzeria, Corks n’ Crafts, Dance Dynamics, Five Star Sitters, Frankie’s Uptown, Grape Street Café & Wine Bar, Harlo, La Neta Cocina y Lounge, LoveBug Baby & Kids, Makers & Finders, Sikara Medspa, Silver Post, SkinnyFats, Sports Town USA, Summer Dental, Summer House, Tiger Lily Floral, Trattoria Reggiano, With Love & Co.
- Posare Salon – 20% off all hair and skim products on small business Saturday
- Shop the signature Farmers Market for seasonal bounty and delicious favorites. Starting at 9am on Saturday, the Famers Market at DTS boasts over 50 local and independent businesses.
- For a complete list of all hours and specials, visit www.summerlin.com
Fridays & Saturdays at 6pm on Park Centre Drive (through December 16th)
The annual holiday parade is back and takes place at 6 pm on Friday and Saturday nights through Dec. 16. This magical tradition is complete with lively holiday music, snow, dancers, and Santa.
The Santa Chalet
Located at The Macy’s Promenade
The Santa Chalet, presented by Tri Pointe Homes, is open daily through Dec. 24. Reservations are strongly recommended. Santa offers photos with pets on Tuesdays from Nov. 21 – Dec. 19 between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. and a Sensory Sensitive Santa Experience on Saturday, Dec. 9 from 10 am 12 noon via reservations.Kids can drop off letters to Santa and for every letter received, Downtown Summerlin will donate $1 to Goodie Two Shoes Foundation.
Photo packages start at $42.99
Rock Rink Ice Skating
Located at The Lawn
Rock Rink, presented by Live Nation, the premier ice-skating rink located near the Pavilion on The Lawn is now open. Hours vary. Skate rentals start at $16. The train has the same operating hours as Rock Rink and provides guests with a ride around the 40-foot holiday tree. Rides are $5.00 per child and adult. Adults are required to purchase tickets and ride with their kids. Tickets are purchased at the train directly on The Lawn.
Lights for Flights
Located throughout DTS
Lights for Flights – a fun activation featuring seven giant lighted words spread throughout Downtown Summerlin: LOVE, JOY, HOPE, PEACE, SOAR, MIRACLE and I❤U – returns for another year of seasonal sparkle. Creating the perfect holiday background for all your Instagram-worthy holiday moments, the signs are sponsored to generate awareness and funds for Miracle Flights, the nonprofit that provides free commercial flights to children who need assistance to reach life-changing medical care not available in their local communities.
$20 suggested donation; free insta-worthy photo background at seven locations around the property
The Giving Machine
Located across from Macy’s Court on Festival Plaza Drive
Returning to Downtown Summerlin is The Giving Machine that will be open from mid-November to year-end. The Giving Machine gives visitors an opportunity to make a holiday donation at a giant vending machine to one of several local nonprofits and international charitable initiatives. This year’s local beneficiary organizations include The Just One Project, Opportunity Village, Communities In Schools Southern Nevada, Baby’s Bounty, and Jewish Family Service Agency.
December 13, 2023 – Located at The Dining Arroyo
Downtown Summerlin will partner with Jewish Nevada to host a one-night Hanukkah celebration on December 13 that includes the lighting of the Menorah, family skate night, entertainment, kids’ activities, and hot cocoa with lite bites.