Four local influencers – Lauren Parry, Amy Arbeli, Bethany Taylor and JJ Kingery – have partnered with Downtown Summerlin® to dish on the most coveted gifts of the season.
Local influencer @laurenjparry
- There is no better gift than a pair of killer sneakers. A perfect kick-start to the New Year.
- I love to entertain and be entertained during the holidays. A hostess gift that’s universal is never a bad idea.
- Nothing better than opening presents on Christmas morning in a great set of PJs! I gift these to all my family members!
- Another one of my go-to gifts is sunglasses. Perfect for the hard to shop for. I’m loving anything tortoise shell right now.
Store manager, lululemon athletica
- A good pair of leggings makes all the difference. If you haven’t tried the Align pants by lululemon, you are missing out. I give to almost everyone on my list!
- Skincare is key and a great gift for someone who needs some R&R.
- I love gifting house plants as hostess gifts for holiday events.
- Anything bronze is my hue of the season. Especially housewares. A perfect holiday metal.
- TruFood Kitchen is my fave for gift cards. Perfect for white elephant and stockings.
Bethany Paige Taylor
- I’m bullish on a good fragrance. Chanel has some of my favorite scents.
- Skincare and sleep masks are perfect stocking stuffers. Anything with Vitamin C is a must.
- I stalk up on comfy throw blankets for last minute hostess gifts.
- Accessories are another great gift. I love simple and dainty necklaces.
- And who doesn’t love a good pair of headphones? Great options for anyone working from home who needs to drown out background noise.
James “JJ” Kingery
Director of Marketing, Richmond American Homes
- I’m currently infatuated with my air fryer. A perfect gift!
- A candle is my go-to gift. I live for seasonal scents.
- Macy’s is my favorite for holiday attire. They have so many different sections and categories.
- For the hard to shop for, I’m all about a dining gift card. What’s better than a dinner out?