The Paseos is one of more than two dozen villages in the award-winning master-planned community of Summerlin® that is today home to more than 100,000 residents. Check out why it’s a popular place to put down roots.
1. The Paseos Park spans more than 12 acres and serves as the village’s central gathering place. A splash pad is the place to be for kids in the summer. The park’s trails connect to the greater Summerlin Trail System and beckon walkers, strollers, joggers and runners. Large open play areas are perfect for birthday parties and picnics.
2. Views, views, views. The Paseos village sits on elevated topography that affords many homeowners expansive valley views to the east. And to the west? Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area – the most stunning natural treasure in all of Southern Nevada.
3. Stunning neighborhood entryways. The Paseos was designed with a feature that is unique to all Summerlin villages. These stunning shared entryways make a grand statement every time you come home.
4. Fox Hill Park is a park like none other in Summerlin or Las Vegas, for that matter. It features a robust line-up of fun and interactive equipment including no fewer than 20 play structures: a 32-foot climbing tower, a “live wire” zip line, a giant climbing structure known as The Orange Beast, a frisbee golf course, a variety of colorful balls in all sizes perfect for climbing, grass mounds for free play, custom swings, a custom climbing fort and a spinning machine, to name just a few. No wonder it’s everyone’s favorite park.
5. Proximity….to everywhere. The Paseos sits just a short distance west of the 215 Beltway, one of the primary roadways into Summerlin that connects the community with the rest of the valley. And, The Paseos is just a mile or so away from Downtown Summerlin, the community’s vibrant urban core with 125 restaurants and stores, City National Arena – practice facility of the Vegas Golden Knights, and opening in April – Las Vegas Ballpark, a Triple-A baseball stadium and home of the Las Vegas Aviators.
For more information, visit Summerlin.com.
Developed by The Howard Hughes Corporation, Summerlin began to take shape in 1990 and has ranked in the country’s top 10 best-selling master-planned communities for nearly two decades. Located along the western rim of the Las Vegas valley, Summerlin encompasses 22,500 acres with approximately 6,000 gross acres still remaining to accommodate future growth, including infrastructure, open space and common areas, all within the master plan. The community is currently home to nearly 100,000 residents who enjoy an unparalleled list of amenities. These include more than 250 neighborhood and village parks, more than 150 completed miles of trails, 26 public and private schools, 14 houses of worship, ten golf courses, shopping centers, medical and cultural facilities, business parks and dozens of actively selling floor plans. Homes are available in a variety of styles – from single-family homes to townhomes– priced from the $300,000s to more than $2.5 million. For information on custom homesites in The Ridges please call 702.255.2500. Luxury apartment homes offer monthly rents starting from the $900s.
About The Howard Hughes Corporation®
The Howard Hughes Corporation owns, manages and develops commercial, residential and mixed-use real estate throughout the U.S. Our properties include master planned communities, operating properties, development opportunities and other unique assets spanning 14 states from New York to Hawai‘i. The Howard Hughes Corporation is traded on the New York Stock Exchange as HHC with major offices in New York, Columbia, MD, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas and Honolulu. For additional information about HHC, visit www.howardhughes.com, or find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements made in this press release that are not historical facts, including statements accompanied by words such as “will,” “believe,” “expect,” “enables,” “realize”, “plan,” “intend,” “assume,” “transform” and other words of similar expression, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on management’s expectations, estimates, assumptions, and projections as of the date of this release and are not guarantees of future performance. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in these statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are set forth as risk factors in The Howard Hughes Corporation’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Quarterly and Annual Reports. The Howard Hughes Corporation cautions you not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements contained in this release. The Howard Hughes Corporation does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect future events, information or circumstances that arise after the date of this release.